Join The Marketing Network
The Marketing Network provides a home for professional marketing practitioners and marketing suppliers who understand the value of belonging to an integrated marketing team and the value this team can bring to the SME business owners and managers.
The Marketing Network presents an opportunity for you to be a part of a “full-service integrated marketing agency”. Contact us today and become part of team.
Each client accesses a comprehensive skill set previously not available under one roof at an affordable price range. Our SME Clients’ have a strong desire to:
- Be more efficient in their use of resources
- Grow their business through innovation, increasing sales through new markets and customer retention through real satisfaction.
- Convenience – all of their marketing needs satisfied in one trusted place in a convenient way!
What they do not want is typical smooth talking Ad-Men who use jargon – and they will not find any at The Marketing Network.
Your challenges are those faced by Small and Independent Marketing Services Providers & Management Consultants:
- Lead Generation – Time and Money – too little of both
- Finite Growth Capacity – 24 hours in a day
- Time Management – Vicious Consulting Cycle Peaks and Troughs – Chase Business / Do Work
It is precisely these challenges that The Marketing Network overcomes for its partners. Each partner will be able to:
- Retain their own brand identity and brand equity and be in charge of their own business destiny
- Retain “how they do what they do” – Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintain legal and financial independence
- Gain Synergy and Credibility of belonging to “something bigger”
- Benefit from the ability of others to co-promote and cross-promote their businesses
- Gain the ability to grow their business beyond “normal time constraints”
- Gain the ability to contribute to growing “The Marketing Network” for the benefit of all involved
The Marketing Network consists of complimentary and non-competitive marketing (and general management) professionals. We understand that not all our clients challenges can be solved by marketing. After all, someone famous said “great advertising makes bad products fail faster”.
General Management Practitioners can assist our clients with:
- Effective Utilization of Information Technology
- Strategy Development and Business Planning
- Capital Raising
- Succession Planning
- Operational Efficiency & Quality Assurance
- HR & Staffing
- Financial and Management Reporting
- One-on-one mentoring/coaching.
- Facilitation of strategy workshops with your staff.
If you are passionate about assisting SME business owners find, attract and retain their clients then we want to hear from you and will consider you consider joining our team.